The Tokomairiro Community Hub is your local base for health and social services, support and resources, catering to the needs of the Milton/Bruce area.
From our central base on the main street of Milton we offer the following services:
• The Salvation Army Food Bank, Gambling Service and support
• The Methodist Mission Support and Advocacy Worker
• Mirror Services
• Well South Brief Intervention Service
• Clutha Budget Advisory Service
• Community Probation Services
• Hayward McAuslan & Co Accountants
As well as the services listed above, we can help you get in touch with other health and social services on request - don't hesitate to contact us!
Address: 61-63 Union Street, Milton 9220 (on the corner of the main road and Shakespeare Street)
Phone: During working hours, call Jackie 027 307 7423 or leave a message
Click on the links on the side bar to see what the Tokomairiro Community Hub can offer you.