The Tokomairiro Community Hub is your local base for health and social services, support and resources, catering to the needs of the Milton/Bruce area.
From our central base on the main street of Milton we offer the following services:
- Clutha Budget Advisory Service
- Community Probation Services
- Stopping Violence Dunedin
- Community Law Otago
- Mirror Services
- Southern Stop Smoking
- Gore Women's Refuge
- ACC Counselling
- Oranga Tamariki
- Massage Therapist
- The Methodist Mission Support and Advocacy Worker
- Project Bruce
- The Salvation Army- food bank, gambling service and support
- Well South Brief Intervention Service
- K1W1 Counselling
- Southern Rehab
- Massage Therapy
As well as the services listed above, we can help you get in touch with other health and social services on request - don't hesitate to contact us!
Address: 61-63 Union Street, Milton 9220 (opposite Supervalue)
Phone: During working hours, call Arna Smith 027 596 5988 or leave a message
Click on the links on the side bar to see what the Tokomairiro Community Hub can offer you.