Community Development Worker
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Project Bruce for a Community Development Worker. Based in Milton, South Otago, the role is to support community-led development in the Milton, Waihola and Taieri Mouth communities with a participatory, place-based approach.
Please apply if you are:
- Motivated and resourceful with the skills to implement our community plan
- A great communicator and able to engage well and build networks with diverse groups of people
- Thrive on variety and challenges, and are prepared to roll your sleeves up and work alongside community members
- Available to work some weekends and evenings
- Positive and have a passion for the district
- Have project organisational and grant application skills (preferred).
For the job description and information pack contact:Dale Wyber, Nurse ManagerMilton Community Health TrustEmail: email@example.comMobile: 027 417 8861
Applications close Friday 21 September 2018