Information Centre & Museum
Built in 1938 in the Art Deco style for the Post and Telegraph Service. It was used until the closure of the Post Office on 19 May 1989.
Since that time it has been used for various businesses, latterly housing the National Bank while renovations to their building were completed.
It is now the home of the Milton Information Centre and Museum.
The Information Centre provides a lot of valuable services, including bus bookings, broadband internet, geneology research, and local tourist information.
The Museum has collections pertaining to the history of the Tokomairiro district, including a display of the nationally significant Milton pottery, and numerous relics from the wreck of the Marguerite Mirabaud.